18.4.11

B-side @ 1

You can order this necklace :)
with Rafa and Che!
DJ Takeshi and Anne!
Jam! 
(vintage top, wide leg pants, Vanessa Burton wooden wedges, Gucci clutch, necklace)
Lately I'm into wide beach pants which are so comfy and can be easily transformed from day to night outfit. I like to mix pieces of different styles like what I did here, vintage (top and clutch), beachy (pants) and rocker (necklace). My spikes necklace here is part of the accessories that I'm selling which will be posted soon. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO B-SIDE!

5 comments:

  1. I've got to get my paws on some of these wide leg beachy pants asap. You're making them look adorable!
    Xoxox Jessica Rae
    Www.lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cool pictures, looking lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete