11.6.11

Beat on the Brats

We heart shorts!!!
I missed them two, Kist and Neri.
hello there, sexy back!
another person I missed, Hazel with her sweet and cute dress
my party buddy
heels galore!
I guess my feet got used to pain, annoying the girls resting here. ;p
This lovely gal is MAY, I met her at the restroom and asked if I
 can take  photos. Her accessories are to die for!
we  love something in common, SKULLS!!!
DIY this K2 thrifted shirt that same night. I love  RAMONES btw. 
studded shorts, random silver bangles  and vintage Chanel chained bag used as clutch.
new addition to my shoes from my boyfriend! :)
After the first week of school, I had to go out with my friends to relax, enjoy and dance while the school works are not piling up yet.

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back and i love the feedback = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the shoes! looks like you and your girls had a blast!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style..its so edgy..the heels are to die for.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cutout shirt! Looks fun Abi :) Hangout soon with Cha naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pictures!
    your outfit is so cool, and so are your friends's

    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!
    I wish I could join you. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw~
    i love this style so much !
    adore this style<3

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your shirt and may's heels, great! http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a crazy night. =) missed you too babe!

    ReplyDelete