2.6.11

I.M.A.M

cozy and artsy inside
twisted necklace here can be worn as a bracelet too
their food choices published in what it seem to be a newspaper
lamb kabsa
After partying for the Ministry of Sound event, I went to Ziggurat while my other friends partied longer. So hungry and  really craving for hummus, I was not able to wait for my boyfriend to take even a single photo of it and finished it in a snap.:) We both ordered lamb kabsa which  never fails to make me super duper full and sleepy of course. Eating here makes you feel like you are traveling and food tasting in Africa, India, Mediterranean and Middle East (I.M.A.M.). It is one of my favorite restaurants  and one of the  few restaurants that is open for 24 hours daily located somewhere in the red light district of Makati. Many good reviews were already written about Ziggurat and most say that it's definitely one of Manila's best kept secret. So if you want to do some food hunting, this place is definitely worth it and this is the perfect place to recharge and feed the stomach after hours of boozing and dancing.

7 comments:

  1. the menu is cute <3
    and these food make me starving dear :D
    what a nice restaurant ,
    nice post :)

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics:)
    New follower on Bloglovin!I loved that also followed.Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be a nice place!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hit that restaurant again! the food is authentically cooked unlike other Mideastern restaurants..

    Lamb Kabsa is my favorite .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful place! lovely pic!
    xx
    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww nice pictures, delicious food, I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place is too cool! It made me hungryyyyy! :))

    <3,
    NIKKI

    http://iamthehotmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete