29.6.11

Loosey goosey

transparent skirt from my upcoming online store!
choosing clips for my messy hair.;p
grilled steak with truffle butter (495 Php)
Tamim's order.6oz grilled US top blade steak topped with truffle herb butter, served with sauteed mushroom. It is very delicious but might be too heavy for the stomach.
asian buffalo wings (250 Php)
For appetizer, 6 pieces spiced chicken wings with a touch of Asian spices and honey cooked "buffalo style". I like it but it was too sweet. It comes with vegetabke sticks and blue cheese dressing. The green vegetable sticks which I don't know what to call are good for those who are into a strict diet according to Tamim.
grilled cajun cicken with fajita vegetables( 275 Php)
My order. Blackened chicken fillet with cajun spice rub on sauteed bell peppers and onions dizzled with sour cream dressing served with parsley butter rice. I like it but as I said my appetite's not okay yet that's why I was not able to finish my plate. 

I wore this girly and casual outfit for a movie night with my boyfriend. It is still hard for me to wear tight clothing because of my abdominal pain.We watched 'The tree of life' and we really liked the movie. The movie's so good but you really have to focus to understand it. It is deep and it envisions life and death. If you did not focus while watching you might get lost and be confused because it is not like the usual movie. It features sci-fi and surrealist themes in which you really have to imagine and think deeper. I actually saw some in the cinema who did not finish the movie and I heard some who got bored and did not understand the film. After the movie we ate at Kulinarya kitchen, see posts above for the food desciption. Too bad my appetite's not okay yet so I ate very few even though I like the food so much. Btw, this may be my last movie date with my boyfriend for this year because he is heading back to his country on Tuesday. He is my usual movie buddy because we like the same movies and as well as with food.

Kulinarya Kitchen, Power Plant Mall
1/Lvl., Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 898-1738

18 comments:

  1. You look lovely,clothes are fab! An food looks yummy! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are amazing! I saw that movie, and think it was ok, not my favourite but worth to watch ;)

    http://allaboutexpression.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! When are you opening your online store? looking forward to that! definitely wanna have that skirt you were wearing :)

    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit especially the skirt.food looks yummy,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love that skirt :) let me know when i can buy it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tee and the food ! Thanks for your comment !
    Kisses

    http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable as always!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that heels. the chicken looks yummy.
    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and the food looks yummy too!
    Thank you for the comment on our blog:)

    We want you to know we have a new website.
    www.abutterflybyday.com

    and we hope you continue to follow and visit us.

    since we are not part of blogger anymore you can follow on Bloglovin.

    XX
    Valerie and Camilla
    abutterflybyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style. Your blog is so cool!! I'm your new follower. Hope you get a chance to visit my blog and we can follow each other :D
    http://coconutwishes.blogspot.com
    xo
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt is great, love it!

    http://yellowbuttonss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are rock chic girl!
    but now i'm a bit hungry...and i can't eat... :(
    Romina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for commenting back on my blog! it was lovely x
    I love this girly skirt mixed with the cool slogan T,looks fab x look forward to seeing your online store!
    Im following your blog,hope you enjoyed mine too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are gorgeous! Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the sheer skirt, it looks great! Love your blog, following you back :)

    xoxo, Nico

    http://sewasis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so great:) And the food looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  17. STOP IT!
    Do you know how hungry you're making me?! Haha
    Love the skirt and your shoes!! It'll be great to have your own online store. (:

    Xoxo
    Dom
    www.hey-yourbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete