4.7.11

Versace Floral

this is my favorite distressed denim shorts
top from Topshop and necklace made by my friend
I have this vintage Versace floral shoes since early highschool days. I only used this once before and it was kinda funny because I used it as a rubber shoes for my physical education class. Crazy, I know right. :p At that time, I was dying to use it but I did not know for what outfit and I was not confident on using items which were not "in" that time. I kept this shoes for years and actually forgot about it already. In short, those were the young days when I already have this love for buying clothes, bags, shoes and etc. but was not really aware on when to use such things, mix and match. Fashion icons, tv series, movies, international magazines, both new and back issues, websites and just this year, blogs inspired and influenced my ideas in styling.

12 comments:

  1. OMG abi, you used it.for.PE?!!! egad! hahaha. i almost did a somersault with that one. imagine if something happened to it?! the fashion gods must really love you cuz they look damn awesome still, girl. you look fantastic!


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes,very different and unique,gorgoeus outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your denim shorts, been wanting to have that kind :)

    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes!!!
    And I followed you.

    http://www.thegirlwiththepinkpumps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes! vintage is always the best!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shorts their a perfect must have , jealous of the shoes,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! You look fantastic!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!!! Love your shoes so much!!!<3
    Thanx for your comment, dear! Follow you:)
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit!
    I'm in love with your shorts :)

    kisses
    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, you have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. Check out the rules and make your nominations! Congrats! xxx
    tali
    www.unzippedfashion.me

    ReplyDelete