21.8.11

lil' red riding hood had to go to school

my item for the week, Mango cat eye frames because I used it for like 5 consecutive days.
careful there Miss Little Red  Riding Hood
comfy outfit for school
I want her top!
The color these flats suit her striped top.
boho dress bought from me for 250 pesos only 
Jyle
cute sunnies on my org sister, Marge!
lol to our pose. With my pretty photographer for this post,  Mae Santos.
Say hello to my uber cute top from 2% with a little red riding hood print. Notice us three wearing comfy outfits for school.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful top and this brown shoes ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Glasses looks amazing on u

    MiMi xx

    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little red riding hood print on your shirt. It's so cute! :)
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute.. I like the belt :)

    xx
    Rosa
    My Stylish Little Secret http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, I love fairy tales. Those glasses really suit you too, I wish cat eyes would look as good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the cat eye inspired shade!
    CHIC!!!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! I like your blog!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice OOTD :)
    Thanks for dropping by in my blog

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much, but blogger isn't registering the follow :( I just noticed how adorable your sister's sunglasses are, they are soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Style old school is very women's=)
    I like it!
    xoxo from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sunglasses and your top as well!

    -Nix-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cat eye frames babe!
    Maybe you'd like to join my giveaway
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2011/08/girly-diaries-first-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty!! I love how nice you look in flats, I wish I looked as nice... I almost always wear heels because I'm so self conscious of how strange my legs look in flats... you're lucky!!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete