6.9.11

When in doubt: tank + jeans

blazer + belt = GLAM
candy colors on our fingers.
Mikki's nerdy cute look! I love plaid btw.
Aurora's comfy bluetop
Comme ca du stripes tank top + Next  jeans
I woke up not knowing and not even wanting to wear something for school. I felt so heavy and I just wanted to sleep for the whole day. But ofc, I forced myself to get up because I can't afford to miss any of my two classes. The other dilemma and I guess the more important one  for me is choosing what to wear. I really wanted to stick with my sleeping clothes.  Do you know the feeling when you can see many clothes but you are in doubt and do not have the slightest clue on what to wear? So, I am very thankful for the invention of the super safe combo outfit, TANK  + PANTS. And also notice me being "hand naked", meaning no watch or bangles. For me to feel like I made little effort, I wore my wedges and used gold and red accessories. I also had shots of my college friends whom I found one or two of their items cute.
 So which item do you like? Take your pick. :)

20 comments:

  1. Yup, the ultimate fail proof outfit. Nice blog Abi! :)
    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again :) Im following you too. You're in Manila right? I'll be treading your waters next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love jeans and a tee, always perfect when you don't know what to throw on! I love your cross rind and that brown bag! :)

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute ring and sunglasses! Thanks for visiting us - your blog is lovely, we're now happily following! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice earrings
    YESSSS! I have so much clothes in my closet, but ugh, I have no idea to wear. I'm currently trying to figure out an outfit to wear for
    Fashion's Night out, this Thursday. I think I'm gonna look into my mom's closet. :D LOL Her clothes are timeless ♥
    I love your earrings, and like your wedges and ring. :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your wedges. cool sunnies. following you now. thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool cross ring. Your friends look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Your orgmates are so cute pala manamit ;) I should have met them back in college

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love your clothes ate!! like how you mix and wear them.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your college friends have such cute style! Exactly like what I picture American college students to look like, haha.

    xx Jess Loves Fred

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I know the feeling of not wanting to get out of bed. Nice bag.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your blazer....WANT TO OWN IT!!!

    <3

    love
    delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. woww thanks for your lovely comment!
    I'm really glad that you like my blog!! I love yours too and following back ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Aby!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. If you want we can follow each other!
    I hope your answer ;)
    XXX
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soo true, you normally reach for the safest thing in your closet, I feel this way too! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cross ring!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete