2.9.11

Where are you?

Was I really waiting for someone and going somewhere in these photos? :) Nah, this was actually my boyfriend's idea. He thought of  having vintagy shots of me in my room in Los BaƱos where I stay for most days because of my school. As you can see the room has this vintage feel  because the flooring and window panes are made of dark wood. Even the wall to wall closets,bed and other  furnitures (not really shown in the photos)  are made of  dark wood too. For my outfit shots, I was wearing a vintage inspired sheer dress which has an amazing cut in front and back with lace details. I paired it with classic Ferragamo blue flats and an MCM bag. Most of my items here are either vintage or vintage- inspired. In short, I LOVE VINTAGE. 

18 comments:

  1. your room looks very cozy and i love your accessories. i love vintage too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images
    love the sitting down, cross legged one
    gorgeous!

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing pix, I'm loving the vintage vibe..
    Your dress is amazing

    MiMi xx
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative! and I love what you're wearing! :)

    Kaye (http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE THESE PICS!!
    It's a lil mysterious :) ♥
    Looove the dark wood flooring ♥ :D

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos! and thos bag! uhhh i die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, I love vintage too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, these pictures are beautiful! i especially love the first photo. iwas somewhat entranced by it.

    join my ongoing blog giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your outfit, the details are soo delicate. Very pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh SO pretty!! <3 xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! love the idea behind it, beautiful x

    www.airtomyearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I followed you :) i look forward to more of what you post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog & your style, great!
    http://youngblood30269.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love every single photo here! thanks for stumbling upon my blog ;) followed you too thru google connect ;)

    ReplyDelete