31.1.12

Schooled 02

( H&M plain top, Topman skull earrings, Aldo skull necklaces, shorts from Bugis Junction, thrifted boots)

Another sunny day in school with my friend Mikki who takes most of my photos in school. I forced him to have an outfit shot too because I thought that the color of our tops are close to each other which will look good for this blogpost. I also loveeeee the color of his shoes. My boots here are thrifted which I got for less than 2 dollars only!!! That's the good thing with thrift shopping, getting one of a kind pieces with really good prices. It's been a long time since my last trip to the thrift stores because I don't have time anymore and I always catch colds after. I hope I can visit again soon and hopefully will be able to find another great item.

9 comments:

  1. Love your boots, definitely a great thrift find!

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit! love the boots and shorts.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog as well! Great style dear and your boots are fabulous =) FOllowing you now and it would be a pleasure if you could follow mine as well if you havent already <33

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots is such an awesome find! You look really cute in these photos!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very edgy! sweeeeeeeeet!

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete