29.5.12

There at Tiong Bahru

29
21
22
BOOKS ACTUALLY is by far the best bookstore for me.
23
28
24
Rounded balconies in the apartments in Tiong Bahru
25
26
27

Some of my photos taken at Tiong Bahru, Sg. One of the best places for me there because it's a mishmash of the old and new Singapore. I find the neighborhood so peaceful and charming. I saw both young and old just hanging around, walking, reading in the park, bicycling, etc. My favorite bookstore's also located there. It has amazing books and vintage items. I remember how excited I was when I entered the store/ Aside from that, we also passed by many cafes and shops but too bad most were closed that day. I wish I can go back there soon. It's a place where you can just hang around and think without fuss.


6 comments:

  1. Great blog and love your style ! :)
    - i'am now following ;)

    N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaa.. are you singaporean???
    i'm chinese but lived in Indonesia..
    and always came to Sing to meet my cousins there.. =)
    nice to know you, dear..
    and, i know tiong bahru.. my cousins lived in that place too.. !
    what a coicidence =D

    take time to visit mine..
    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm IN LOVE with your necklace and skirt!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your necklace :)
    are you a singaporean? or just having a vacation at sg?
    i love your blog! inspiring <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your skirt or is it a dress?
    Love your style! Amazing blog!
    Totally following you now!
    Hope you'll follow me back

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete