20.7.12

Schooled 14

2
1
4
3
9
5
7

(Levi's striped top, Fendi bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats)

I need more tops like what I was wearing in this post. It's not my size but it looks
 okay plus the fabric's so soft and oh, it's stripes! I mentioned in one of my previous 
posts how much I am obsessing with striped tops. I'd almost forgotten that I have this
 mouse flats for a long time already. This is what you get if you have too many things,
 lack space and not so organized. Hmmm. For now I am still trying to figure out how to
 maximize my space by minimizing my things and I still can't find a good storage for 
my bags and shoes. Big problem, I know. 

Btw, Joey's top is so sexy, I love it! I love her trendy look! Notice her bag, 
shorts and accessories too, all items are from my online shop OVERDOSE. :)
 Drop by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable flats!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love striped tops myself and I feel you. I feel like I need to organize my closet more. Some of my clothes and shoes are just dusting around.

    ReplyDelete