21.8.12

Postal Service

6
5
2
7
3
1
4

Rayban aviators, Terranova top, G2000 blazer, random distressed jeans, Topshop oxfords,
 D&G plastic bag

Blazers are my favorite wardrobe. If I am in a cold country, I swear I will wear one everyday.  
My closet will be full of thicker jackets, leathers and furs. Those items give an outfit 
different look. Like here, I initially wore my gray plain top but I realized that it's too
 plain. When I put on my blazer, the outfit transformed into something else. Classic and not 
too casual for school. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your shoes and photos, as always. Love how blazers make an outfit look so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love your style, dear, really cute and chic! Great blog! Follow each other? If you follow me let me know, I'll follow back immediately! And if you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes and the blazer
    are amazing. ;)
    And I really like your phone case. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete