27.9.12

Skulls and Spikes

5
2
6
4
1


Topshop top and necklace, no brand skirt, Tsumori Chisato gold sneakers, Coach bag

September became more hectic for me than the previous months in school. Updating my blog
frequently became impossible already. Same goes with having my outfit shots.  I don't even have
that much time to sit, relax and read my favorite fashion blogs anymore. Ugh. This situation will go 
on until the third week of October. I just can't wait for my semester to end and head somewhere
 else, wherever that will be. :)

Anyway, despite of my crazy schedule, I managed to have a very quick weekend getaway.
 Photos will be blogged soon. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all the skulls. Want the shoes too. I need a break. Beach break. Or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one RAD outfit! wishing you luck with all the stress you've got going on :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is sooo cool! I love the necklace a lot!
    I hear ya, school can get pretty hectic :/...but hang in there <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete