15.11.12

Rainy days and Mondays

5
1
4
2
3

Overdose top, Topman necklace, Uniqlo wide leg pants, Nava wedges

After 12 days of sunshine and vacation, I am now back to a gloomy weather and school.
This was my outfit during my first day in the university. As much as I wanted to wear something
light and beachy,the weather didn't permit. Instead of wearing my usual distressed shorts
and flip flops, I pulled out my favorite wide leg pants, put on a loose knitted top, added
up my beaded necklace and wore my wedges. 

5 comments:

  1. Love you wide leg trousers and the loose top so much, you are utterly fabulous!!

    Kisses, Mary

    TeenFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe your wide pants! perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice out fit! Would you liek to follow each other?

    www.haroldefinition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete