19.10.11

Soft Tones


(Hollister distressed shorts, Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Supply bag, Biba strapped wooden heels)

One of my school outfits before my semestral break with my friends Kaye and Cheli. Love love their accessories with the hot neon pink cross earrings, chic sling brown bag and candy color bracelets. Kaye's white shirt with the fishbone print really caught my attention. I like the fabric and it has this beachy feel on it.  I am on sembreak mode for days already even though  I need to take an exam for one subject nextweek. I hope it will finish fast so I can totally enjoy my break. 

13 comments:

  1. some great outfits you have there girl! keep rocking them ;) The fish print tshirt is so much fun!
    Love and kisses P&C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shorts :D

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :) I love Marc Jacobs! xo

    www.daisychandwars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me miss my college days...I always look forward for sembreak coz that is the only time that I can pend the entire break at the beach...reading books, playing guitar, a good book and few good friends...aw.....missing the old days.

    btw, I love the pink earrrings and the bag!

    Goodluck with your last exam and hope you will have a great vacation with your sem break:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH! LOOOVE YOUR BAG AND SHOES!!! ♥
    Your shoes look so vintage, I mean it has a vintage look. :)
    Love your earrings too and the cross earring, fun. :D ♥
    Ohh and loove the red and white bag, so beautiful! ♥

    -Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures, I love those shorts!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love a great pair of denim shorts...these look perfectly distressed and comfy. have a great break!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete