30.12.11

Christmas Hangover



photos by  Franz

(romper from OVERDOSE, Prada bag, Nava wedges)

When I saw that romper, I knew I had to wear it for Christmas. My 2011 Christmas is somehow different from my previous one because this year, I had an outfit in mind. The last time I prepared for a Christmas outfit was ages ago when I was still so crazy about Santa Claus.  Yeah, I was one of them. Anything from head to toe, I remember demanding new items from my mom. I already went pass that stage since my teenage years that I looked forward more into the New Year's countdown. It's just this year 2011 that I felt the excitement of celebrating Christmas again. 

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute romper :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is precious!! Hope you have a fantastic New Year's!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit !
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    NEW PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with your romper! Fabulous shoes as well.

    Happy New Year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. The romper is so cool, love the fur at the edges. I was sick on Christmas otherwise I totally would have planned a Christmas outfit. I guess I made up for it on New Years (Happy new year hat and all!) I absolutely love your blog. Your photos are so gorgeous. I'm following. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely, I just found your blog and I like it!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    You like art and fashion?
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete