18.12.11

Waterfall Trek


This is a super late post for my trip at the Hidden Paradise last July. 2011 is about to end and I'm just posting this. gosh.  I always post my photos too late for some reasons.  But I know now that I have to put that in my new year's resolution list. BLOG SOONER AND NOT LATER. This is my second time to Hidden Paradise. The first time was with Tamim then we brought friends for the second time.  It is one of my guy's favorite destination here in Philippines. I don't think we will have enough of that place. Experience in  Hidden paradise is unforgettable. When you are there, it's like you are really in a paradise with the rocky landscapes, rivers and the waterfalls. It's a breathtaking and a quiet place. I advice for those who plan to visit Puerto Galera, it's way better to see places like the Hidden Paradise other than the famous White Beach. Getting to the Hidden Paradise might be tiring but again the experience is remarkable. From the White beach is more than an hour drive to the town of San Teodoro then we continued by a carabao cart. Some continue by foot actually but for a rainy weather it's much safer to ride in a carabao cart which also crossed four rivers. It's a long way to get there but it's worth it!  I really miss our experience and I don't mind going back there again. 

16 comments:

  1. looks very fun adventure!

    xxx
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least I'll have a new reason why I should go to Galera :) great post!
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! everything looks fun and green there :)
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kissing picture is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing adventure so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh these photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the view is amazing!! and looks fun too!! =`)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had just been to Thailand and I loved it there too, your photos are beautiful and the colours look amazing.

    www.ridethemilkyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics!!!!compliments!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!! if you like mine, do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow! Awesome pictures!!
    Thank you for your comment!<3
    xoxo
    Kasia;)
    http://modeonabudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colorfull pictures


    ==========
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete