19.5.12

Date with Papa

1
3
4
14
5
5
2
11
10
9
12
9
4
13
8
7
10
16
6
11
4

Photos by me and papa

It was my 8th day at Singapore when I got tired of endless shopping (lots of malls at Sg) that I decided to hangout with my dad. When it comes to educational and cultural aspect, he is a better companion as compared to my mom who is better when it comes to shopping.  Papa and I had our own walking tour to all these beautiful attractions. From my brother's place at Bugis, we went down to many places like the National Library of Singapore, Singapore Art Museum, Fort Cunning Park, etc. It was a really fun experience especially for me and Papa. 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! looks like you had a good time!
    giveaway on my blog:)
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! I love his outfit too..so city chic. Follow now! Follow if you like :)

    tishiannae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness." - that's beautiful

    ReplyDelete