18.5.12

Schooled 10

1
7
5
2
8
4
6
9
11

(random yellow top, Topshop shorts, low cut Chuck Taylor, Btab bag)

Photos taken during one of my summer class days with my buddy Joey. YES, it's done already! Now I can finally paint my nails, wear shorts, sandals and sleeveless for the whole day. I took up Chemistry for the summer class and we were not allowed to do/wear the things mentioned in our laboratory class which is from 7-10:30am and 6x a week. That day I was wearing pants but I was not able to take the heat so I changed to this cute blue shorts after my laboratory classes. The combo of yellow and blue turned out to be very summery. My outfit here is very comfortable which is just perfect for a hot weather. 

8 comments:

  1. Summer class and nice weather! that sounds fabulous.
    Cute pictures.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty pictures, I love your simple summery outfits! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  3. your top is amazing!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shades!

    forallthatjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your sweet visit Abi =)
    oh I love the funkiness of this outfit. converse chucks and raybans. so hip and casual!

    xx
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete