20.6.12

Schooled 11

4
3
1
2
5
7

(random plain top, vintage DIY shorts, Topshop ballet flats, Furla bag)

photos by Joey

My blog has been quiet for a long time because I just came back from my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia.
I do not usually bring my laptop with me and update my blog every time I travel. When I am in vacation, I am totally in vacation. I don't do my normal routines like checking out my emails, blog,etc. I need to change this act because I have this great love for traveling and my responsibilities usually pile up after my trips. These shots were taken daysss ago before my evening flight to Vietnam and  I am just blogging it now. Gosh. I remember rushing for almost everything that day from packing to attending my classes, having outfit shots and leaving my place for my trip. I even just realized after posting my photos that I kinda looked pale here remembering that I did not have my makeup on plus maybe an effect of my new hair color which is lighter. Anyway, lesson here is not to delay things anymore especially PACKING for a trip. :p

25 comments:

  1. can't wait for your Cambodia post babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked cool in those pre-trip photos.
    I love your shorts, and don't worry, even with no make up ana pale you look cutie.

    Have a nice day,
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool jeans!<3

    xxo,
    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! you look adorable <3

    come visit our blog! :]
    we are doing a giveaway!

    xo, camilla and valerie
    abutterflybyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love these photos AND the denim shorts!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit !
    do u want to follow each other? let me know,
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) so nice. the shorts<3
    I follow you now :) Love your blog

    Greetings Emma Wunderbar

    http://emmawunderbar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is soo nice!
    Thank you for the comment.

    I love the shorts, maybe we can follow each other?
    www.sunseastephanie.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the DIY shorts!! So cute!!!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do really in love with ur pretty simple and chic outfits, the necklace make it looks classy<3
    wanna follow each other?



    kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there!
    Just wanted to stop by and compliment you on your blog, it's so colorful, I love it!
    Keep it up!

    Your newest follower @
    http://constanzaisabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great shots, you pull off those shorts really well :)

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shorts! And your hair is beautiful, I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look. Amazing job with your DIY vintage shorts, they look great! Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blog :)
    Follow each other?

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit,
    love the shorts!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so amazing looks! i love ur shorts.xx
    come by and lets follow each other sweetie<3
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice nice blog!! Im your new follower,if you like mine follow me back? Kisses from Italy,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Verry nice outfit!I love your short!X

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so sweet, love this outfit!!! thanks for comment, would you like to follow each other:) let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh you have such a beautiful hair! And the watch caught my eye<3

    Hugs from Poland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! We love, love, love your blog and style! Your shorts here are amazzzing!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete