22.6.12

Undercover


That's me wearing a Vietnamese traditional hat called non la---> my sort of undercover uniform. spent my first few hours walking along the streets of Ho Chi Minh City and taking snapshots of whatever amusing to my eyes. It was first mission in the city although I've been warned already of camera thefts on the streets of HCM but I just can't stop clicking my camera. I was unmindful of my safety and was more concerned with my mission in exploring the city. Maybe I was just lucky that my actions did not lead me to be robbed off but it still pays to travel smart and be careful all the time because theft happens everywhere and in any form. 

15 comments:

  1. love the pics, theyre super nice(:

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Abi!Thanks for your visit!! Do you follow me back with google friends? Very very nice this photoes!!! Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, i'm totally blown away :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and google friends connect)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is so cool! :D And I love the photos!!
    (I'm glad no one tried to steal your camera)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ! love your blog and this amazing post !
    Followed you and would love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    LOVE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaizing photos my dear! :)
    keep posting!

    have a nice day!
    bebissconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have amazing photography skills babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful b/w pictures, few pictures described how Vietnam is now!!! thanks for following, followed u back:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your black and white photography! I would love to visit Vietnam one day :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect shots! Really love the black&white effect.
    I'm following you, glad if you do the same :)

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha your photo is so cute!! :D
    haha xoxo
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete