10.7.12

Pham Ngu Lao P2


This is the second set of my Pham Ngu Lao visual diary. In case you haven't
 seen the first set, here's the link - Pham Ngu Lao P1.
 I hope you will like the photographs! :) 

1.ABC Bakery & Cafe is my favorite bakery. If only I can bring it home. 
They serve the yummiest pastries in   a very affordable price! 
3. This was the only order which made me happy at Allez Boo bar- plain yogurt. 
3. Artsy matches for 10,000 Dong.
4. There are many stores selling handmade pieces from accessories to decors.
5-6. Some bars along the street. 
7. bicycles are also widely used there.
8. Really good stuff in that place! 

Pham Ngu Lao street is the most alive area in the city. Even though mom and I did 
not stay in the area, we still spent most of our time there because Pham Ngu Lao 
offers all the needs for travelers. As I mentioned before, it is perfect to stay there
 if you are traveling alone, with your partner and even friends. If you are not after 
a very quiet area and you want the night life, this is your place! I will definitely 
stay there when I get back to Saigon. 

9 comments:

  1. wow, like the city!

    http://caily-impressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! That drink looks super yummy! :)
    All the best,

    Vanessa & Jana from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures!! love all of them!

    kissboombang, mika.
    head + heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post. love all your photos..


    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first photo. I've always wanted to find a bakery just like it, however I haven't succeeded yet, but the photo sure has motivated me a little to explore my city a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos! the desserts in the bakery look delicious!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    _____________________________________________________________

    Enter to win a custom blog header or custom navs (links) designed the way you always pictured it! Details on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blog so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. major props on your photography. looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete