12.8.12

Bed weather

1
try 2
3
5-3
1-3
2-3
8-3

( Zara sweater, L'eggs stockings, Marc by Marc Jacobs frames)

Sweater became my bestfriend while I was lazing in my room for almost a week. I 
devoted so much of my time lastweek in my room, laying down and sleep for long 
hours. I had so much free time but it seem like I did not have any even for fixing my
 hair. From my early mornings to waking up after lunch time- my energy level from 
10 down to 3. Oh gosh, I was useless, bigtime. I blame all that to the cold weather, 
yeah somehow. Can't deny the fact that my laziness had been worse lately. I have to 
change that, hello I wasted my time again doing nothing for days. That's why earlier 
today, even without sleep I joined my friendsaround 5 in the morning for a funrun. 
It feels different to do things early in the morning. I even read from an article that 
the energy level of a morning person is higher than of a night person. Well I guess 
in my case. that's right. Time to change my sleeping schedule and make up for
 my time wasted.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty cool pics!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect pictures!! love your hair and pink top!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater! <3

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your lazy days while you can. =)

    Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice pictures :)) come and check out my blog. maybe you're gonna like it ;) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete