14.8.12

Swag

12
9
3
1
11
8
7
6

baseball cap, H&M top, Topshop shorts, Converse leather sneakers, 1995 Olympic Swatch

Last Friday was a beautiful day. I thought it was the end of the non-stop raining 
which has been on for like two weeks already. I'm not that sure, I lost count already.
That day I decided to wear something light, from top to my short shorts. I didn't need 
any thick sweater to keep me from the cold. It was a combo of a sunny and cloudy day.
 That should be perfect for me, neither too cold nor too hot. I also got this baseball
 hat. I think I have this ongoing thing for baseball caps. I've never been a fan of the
 hip hop fashion which most people would associate the item. Some of my friends were even
 surprised when they saw me knowing that it's not my style. Anyway, I've given myself 
enough justification especially after seeing my two favorite bloggers, Sandra of 5 
Inch and Up, Zanita Morgan and Andy of Style Scrapbook wear baseball caps too. 
It's all about styling and not always stick to the usual.

11 comments:

  1. Just followed you! You are very pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes...wear what you wish...doesn't matter what category people try and put things into, it's what you like to wear...sometimes new things are good :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, as always. And your outfit is so casual and sexy. Love your chucks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a really relaxing day dear!
    Am I right?
    <3 that cap!
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog , I follow you, I hope you follow me too!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !

    You look perfect :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such pretty pictures, you look perfect! Love those shorts, I was going to get myself the exact same pair actually! There's a new post up on my blog about Roland Mouret's AW2012 collection and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  8. love everything in this outfit! you look cool! i love your hair! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're pretty :) and U look good!

    ReplyDelete