5.10.12

Seems like yesterday

5
3
9

F21 frames, H&M necklace, 2% bag, no brand canvas shoes

Found these photos when I had to clean my laptop- delete old files which were a lot. I'm pretty
sure that these photos were taken during my last summer class. It seem to me that those
photos up happened yesterday but hello it's been 5 months already. Time really goes along
without being noticed. This coming week will be the last week of the formal classes then
comes the finals week and so on. Given that, I can't afford to waste my time because lots
and I mean really LOTS of  exams and papers are waiting for me to be done before I
finish this semester. My planner's looking so stressful and I hope I can manage to finish
things smoothly and think on my next project.... my HALLOWEEN COSTUME. :p

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures and outfit!! love your glasses!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Good luck on your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the necklace! Very good post!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the quality of your photos. Good luck with Finals week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cool blog! I'm your newest follower. Do you mind checking mine out? glitteredbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete