7.10.12

Sunday Inspiration: CAMOUFLAGE



Earlier today, I was rummaging through my old stuff in my parents' place trying to find my
camouflage pants back in highschool but was unlucky not to find it. My father was so sure that
I already gave it to someone else knowing that I hated it so much before. Trying to justify my
current love for the print, I told him I just hated the class- C.A.T (Citizen Army Training) in
which the pants was part of the uniform. At the present, I am seriously and deeply in love
with anything camouflage. I wish I still have the pants. If only I sensed a Camo fashion radar
way back. Now, it's almost everywhere from jackets to shoes. I am totally feeling the
army vibe. 

photosvia weheartit

6 comments:

  1. love this army looks <3

    anyway, mind to follow each other? just let me know..
    please kindly visit my blog at
    www.jiglycious.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't remember where my old CAT pants are too. Good point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im DYING to try out the camo trend - I saw an awesome studded Camo Jacket in Topshop a while ago but now it seems like everyone's wearing them!xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you now, It's your turn ;)

    hopefully we can always keep in touch.

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Camo looks! I definitely need to get more of it in my wardrobe.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete