5.12.12

Fiery

1
2
3
4

random striped top, DIY denim shorts, G2000 bag, Zara booties

I had to say bye bye to my blonde locks last Saturday and switched to a darker, but still  a bright shade. 
It was a happy 6 months with my blonde locks but both my stylist and I thought of some changes to my hair color. Instead of the usual light base, he applied a darker base in copper light blonde. I didn't feel like having my highlights retouched because there are still streaks visible in my hair when you check out closely. I guess 
I won't be going back into having a uniform hair color anytime soon. 

7 comments:

  1. looking good Abi..

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and pretty look!
    - Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, your shorts are super cute:)
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other:)
    Hugs from India
    www.fashionstirred.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 your boots! Gosh! I so miss wearing shorts!

    ReplyDelete