21.12.12

Gaya Street

IMG_9711
IMG_9708
IMG_9706
IMG_9714
9
IMG_9716
IMG_9704
IMG_9712
IMG_9713

I didn't allow myself to leave Kota Kinabalu without checking out it's Sunday market which is located in Gaya street. I didn't mind the slight rain plus Gaya's just a short distance from where I was staying. It's an interesting place and for a good shopping experience in Kota Kinabalu, you should check it out. Many varieties are being sold there from antiques, some knick knacks, food, plants, organic items, pets, clothes, etc. Too bad I didn't have much time to check out everything but at least I was able to take few photos and thanks to my local friend who helped me bargain the prices. 

1 comment:

  1. cool tee!!!

    come join my Vivienne Westwood necklace giveaway
    on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete