1.8.13

Postcard Thursdays


16 cool

ELEPHANT THAI PANTS FR. BORACAY, HANDMADE SANDALS FR. VIETNAM

PHOTO TAKEN AT PHAM NGU LAO STREET, HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM

This is my first blog post for my new segment on my blog. Thursday posts will consist of a single photo from one of the places I've been to. Ever since I was a kid, I've always had a passion for traveling. It started with those road trips with my family going to the beach during weekends. During school breaks- Christmas and summer, we usually take a ship or a plane heading to other places in the Philippines. We were trained to commute at an early age, that's why we don't get dizzy even when we were kids.

My family is not able to travel together anymore because we live in different places. I now have my friends whom I met from my travels that influence me to travel more. My experiences together with theirs are all contributions to my growing wanderlust. 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea with the posts! I love your sandals!:)

    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture! I love traveling and I love your idea for this post.

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete