15.7.11

Effy oh Effy

What made me fall in love with the character EFFY STONEM???
she is just gorgeous!
I'm so into this blazer with these tons of pins. wow!
she is the queen of BLACK.
best in piling and layering accessories.
femme fatale and queen bee.
She's crazy and I love it!
loose tops, dresses and oversized polos are her usual outfit.
barely there, light dark, and super smokey eye for her makeup.
combat boots are her day to night weapons.
her character might not be expressive but she is really vulnerable.

EFFY STONEM is my favorite television character. I love her character in the British teen drama Skins portrayed perfectly by Kaya Scodelario. In choosing the most stylish television character, I always think of her as the best and not the usual and more popular Blair and Serena. Don't get me wrong, I adore both too, but Effy's style is my favorite because it's very punk rock and edgy. I also think that her style, actually even the other characters in Skins are more attainable especially for the teens.What you see in Effy's style is just like her personality, dark and strong. This is why I am really an Effy stonem fan. So what about you, who's your favorite stylish television character?

16 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful!
    like the first picture the most :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, her eyes are intense! she's gorgeous alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I LOVE her style! Such a pretty girl, too :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH I love Effy TOO! She was always my favorite on Skins, her and Panda :) But seriously, it's true, I often try to do her eye makeup for night time :)

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she looks cool. We didn't even know about her. In Germany we don't have Skins... someday maybe. And then we will be able to get to see more of this young lady.
    Best wishes ♫

    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something absolutely mesmerizing about the picture of her smoking a cigarette and covered by that red coat. Love it!

    xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is sexy! Love all her photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow she is so beautiful and her style is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's too beautiful for words, and by far my favorite character from skins :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow love her. Definitely stalking her now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fave Skins character as well. I don't understand how someone can be that beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, I love Effy as much as Skins ♥
    she is amazing..and her style, mm:)

    ReplyDelete