15.7.11

One lovely blog award

 Thank you, Kayleigh Jean and Tel Aviv for nominating me for the 'One lovely blog award'! 

For the one lovely blog award:
-thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
-copy and paste the logo in your blog.
-share 7 things about yourself.
-nominate 16 other great bloggers.
-comment and let them know of the award.


The seven things about myself are...
1.  I am a GEMINI, hence I am moody and unpredictable. 
2. I love to shop! who doesn't?! but I have this thing that I don't usually use my new items right ahead. 
3. I now argue myself everytime I feel like buying and buying, asking if "IS THIS A WANT OR A NEED" inspired by the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic. 
4. I love to go out and travel most of the time and engage myself in activities but at the same time I'm fond of sleeping too much. 
5. I get bored easily. In fact, I do not have a specific style but I usually mix and match then play with vintage, hippie, classic, sporty and rock style. I also change my bag everyday since highschool days. 
6. I have many fashion inspirations may it be a person, place, movie, music  or any item I find attractive. 
7. The closest person to me is my boyfriend, Tamim. He has something which keeps me on being inspired which really helped a lot with my blogging. He is also my main photographer in this blog. I will never find a partner who talks everything and anything with me including FASHION. He is almost like me too, only the boy version.  

My new 16 favourite bloggers are...

If only I can nominate all the blogs I follow, I will. I love all of them! :)

11 comments:

  1. oh love it! im a gem baby too ;) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for nominating me!!
    so kind of you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and to those you have selected!

    You have such a cute blog! Following you now both on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for nominating me! I just don't understand what I should do now! Ha ha, I'm honored anyway :)

    http://wavesoverdawn.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh thankyouu!!! how lovely :D
    x


    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this!! You are a fantastic person. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon ur blog!! you take reallllllllly beautiful photos :)

    Style Ceviche.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW,congrats on your award!!!Thanks for passing it to me, such a great honor!
    I will do my best to deserve it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg..thank you so much..enjoyed reading 7 things about you.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete