17.7.11

Open backs and Polka dots

just showing! :p
calculator watch from Casio, Jean Paul Gaultier  thrifted bag, Marc Jacobs canvas
I felt like wearing something vintage but I was not in the mood to wear a dress or to even look girly. Good thing I remembered this vintage swimsuit which I had for a long time to the point that I can't even remember where I got it. I like it's color which matches my canvas shoes. I also got to use my newly thrifted Jean Paul Gaultier bag which is exactly the same thing but different size as the one my mom gave me. I only got it for 58 pesos (less than $2) because it was on sale. The day I found it, I was just accompanying a friend to a thrift shop. I was not even browsing items because I did not have any plans to shop. Then, BOOM! My eye caught this familiar item and when i heard the price, it was like "I'm not going to lose any peso on my pocket when I buy this." It really feels good when you buy something very cheap and one-of-a-kind

18 comments:

  1. wow something different and i think my first time to encounter :) nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute leotard and watch! ronan xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cheap for something so nice , i love the way you put the outfit together,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute and unique outfit. i love the car in the background too :)

    following you back :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so nice and bold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics & loove the outfit! Also...cute vw you got back there :) Those things are so awesome. My bf used to have one.

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the swimsuit-worn-as-top! sexy chic! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that polka-dot is back :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! this swimsuit/top is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you put this together. really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! This is one awesome outfit!!! I wish I have that swimsuit/top! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these pics and great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a good idea! you are so creative. love the swimsuit so much. you really know how to put an outfit together. xx

    thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great one-piece, love your Volkswagen accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool leotard. and the picture of you leaning against the amazing bug is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your jumpsuit! this is such a cute vintage look. I love your style & your blog =)

    now following x

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/amarivintage

    ReplyDelete