25.10.11

Hair color


I am not liking my hair color anymore. It's brown which had been my color for a very long time. In fact the color does not look nice anymore and I haven't had color retouch. So I thought of  of Olivia Palermo as my inspiration. I need choices and from Olivia alone, I can get many since she seem to like playing with different hair colors. She went from blonde to both light and chocolate brown and to an auburn which all  look great. These are some photos of her with different hair colors which I am loving and I am torn between  a lighter version of brown  and auburn. Which do you think is the best? :)

9 comments:

  1. Firstly I've got to say that she's my favorite girl! And I adore her hair! I used to think that she never should cut her hair, having those beautiful curls, but now I think she really looks good with that long bob haircut! I guess she looks good no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shade in the 2nd picture! you should try some makeover websites to visualize different colors on yourself, like taaz..i think thats what its called anyway!

    --instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks great in everything and every hairstyle

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend if u like :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All shades look amazing on her. I love the last one the most..

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first and last one :)

    Thanks for following, I followed you too!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best haircolour is the last one.
    I adore dark colours

    ReplyDelete