22.10.11

Factory Girl

S O U R C E

I just watched Factory Girl less than 24 hours ago for the first time and it will by my third time to watch  after this blogpost. Obviously, I am gaga with the film! Why wouldn't? The characters of Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol both portrayed by the beautiful Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce are very interesting and intriguing. I also love that whole era and almost everything that goes with it from fashion, photography, music, art, etc. Before watching this film, I was only familiar with Andy Warhol. I am a fan of pop art and watching this makes me travel back into the time in "The Factory" where he started the creation of pop art. Sienna Miller I think is perfect in portraying Eddie! Her looks inspired by Edie are  exceptionally fierce and I can't over it. 

13 comments:

  1. omygawwsh. it's awesome!

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    stop by sometime? i'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this movie but I think I will, the pictures really makes me want to see it :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore your blog..it's so inspiring..i want all the pics..
    i follow you girl

    the bowgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved this movie!!! and the fashion was divine...it's definitely on my list of top fashion movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these pictures! Especially the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This movie is on my top list to watch! Have to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to see this movie for the longest!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to watch this for ages! I absolutely adore the era, it looks incredible

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the styling in this film, it's so so good!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comment :) I absolutely love this film too, great blog x
    secretstare

    ReplyDelete
  11. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FILM =)

    ReplyDelete