22.10.11

Makeup trays


I can't sleep because I suddenly bumped into this idea on rearranging or should I say  having a complete change on how I put together my makeups. I just compiled these photos to have new and better ways of organizing mine. I have lots of makeups  and I don't use  most of it because I am usually rushing and I just can't go over all my makeups just to decide what to use. In effect to that , I tend to forget that I have this specific makeup and some got expired already without me using it yet.

Photos from weheartit and Into the Gloss

11 comments:

  1. make up is so hard to keep organized! love these solutions!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg, are you serious, you should come and do my makeup , i only have this little tiny case hahha
    awesome, diggin this photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post doll! So much lovely make-up.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I was about to say, from the first couple pictures, if, the make-ups were all yours, LOL! I was like...WOW, HOLY CRAP, SHE HAS A LOT OF MAKE UP!!! lol. I honestly have only a lil make up, and just put them in a plastic container and keep the blushes, lip glosses and my mini mascaras in a small zip lock baggy. :)

    -Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grabe, dami mong collection ng make-up! i love those brushes.. :)


    xo,
    ANNEHOLICA

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i SUCK at make up. i wish i knew more, let alone had more :)

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wooow, this is like girls paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god, i wish i had a collection like these *.*

    ReplyDelete